Please note that this is not an official website of Blue Dart courier. We are providing extensions to let you check your Waybill/ Ref Number status easily. Your previously used AWB/tracking numbers will be displayed at the right side of the screen. You can used the right side links to recheck the status when you visit our website next time.
Using our site is totally secure as we are not storing any information/AWB numbers with us. Your last used items are stored on your system using cookies only.
Shipments can be tracked for a period of 90 days from the date of dispatch. You may track the status of the domestic / international shipments by Airway Bill or Reference number. Enter the required Airway Bill or Reference number by using ‘Tracking’ box on the top, left side of the web page or the Tracking page.
Instructions To Track Shipments
If you have shipped through Blue Dart, you will have received a copy of your Waybill. Each waybill has a distinct number which can vary between 8 to 11 digits. To track your shipment:
- Select the Waybill option below TrackDartTM on the upper, left side of this page.
- Enter your waybill number in the box provided
- If you wish to track more than 1 waybill, separate each waybill number by a comma.
- After entering your waybill number, click on GO to receive the latest update on the status of your shipment.
In case of not matching Waybill/Reference Number/Order Number
The reasons could be 1 or more of the following:
- Incorrect Waybill/Reference Number/Order Number entry
Invalid Waybill/Reference Number entry.
- The Waybill number varies between 8 to 11 digits only. Please re-check the numbers you have entered.
- For multiple queries, please separate each waybill or reference number with a comma only. e.g. 23553642,12345678,45892634
Incorrect Option Selection.
- You may have selected a Waybill option and entered a Reference Number, or vice versa. Please re-check your entry option.
There is no information on the Waybill/Reference Number/Order Number you have entered.
Please try again later.